Open Face Barbuta Helmet Re-enactment Helm
This barbuta helmet is a war helmet of 15th century italian design, this barbuta helmet is a visor less helmet. This barbuta helmet resembles ancient roman greek helmets, and may be influenced by ancient artifacts. Barbuta helmet features a rounded skill and an opening for face which is "T" shaped. Provides full eyesight opening and space for nose. This helmet is made from A-36 18 gauge low carbon, mild steel, totally hand forged. The metallurgical composition of this helmet assured great durability and sturdy. This helmet is pre-oiled for protection from rust etc.
• Made from 16 gauge steel.
• Weight over 5 pounds.
• The circumference of helmet is approximately 27 inches.
• 8.5 inches ear to ear.
• Adjustable leather inner for wearing comfort.
• Fully Wearable (Cotton Cap or Leather Liner Recommended)
Please note : This helmet is completely hand made, that’s why no two items are alike, this is a exclusive collectible item.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item.
Guarantee: Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Note : Price including *FREE SHIPPING / DELIVERY. We will dispatch you this item through air courier at your doorstep within 7 working days.
Plz contact us for wholesale price list : email@example.com
* Free shipping for USA, Canada, 12 European countries, United Kingdom, Australia, Korea, Japan Singapore, Malaysia only.
Buyers from other countries please contact.